Wednesday, October 14, 2009

wilderness blog

I am writing this from the remote corner of the kitchen in a remote cabin in a remote part of Utah.I have to lean way over the counter and point the blackberry just so to get a signal. If I stand up too fast I will literally knock my head on the underside of a pine cabinet so I have to hunch over and the light isn't so good. If I even reach for my wine glass I will probably lose the signal again.

But I am blogging! How cool.

Next I am going to google 12- step programs for blog addictions. Not that I have a problem or anything.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Okay, wait a minute. You're saying I can blog on my Blackberry??? I am agape.

amy silverman said...

i believe i have blogged on my iphone. hey, where there's a will....

Drew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.