Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wait! Don't jump!

I signed Little Guy up for weekly play group at a local gymnastics studio. The program, which runs twenty weeks, is all free play. I'm hoping this will help to get us through the winter when we both start getting cabin fever.

At this place, he can run and jump and swing from ropes. At no point during this hour is he required to sit in a circle and I never have to say stop running or slow down.

I love this place. I love it so much that when he asked, I actually jumped on a giant trampoline with him. It was fun for about two seconds, until I realized that every time I jumped, I was experiencing a little, um, leakage.

It isn't a total surprise. I've had two babies after all, and it happens when I sneeze. But jumping?

So yeah, like I said, I love this play group. Only now I'm not jumping up and down about it.

No comments: