Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pass the parmesan

Off to Boston today for a couple of days to poke around and begin to narrow down where we'll wind up in a few months. My house is mostly sold. My things are somewhat organized. We'll get back on Saturday and the movers arrive Tuesday to pack us up. Our stuff goes into storage and we'll be in temporary housing here in Phoenix until Girlie is out of school. It is going to be a crazy week, but I'm ready.

I started poking around and realized that we'll be living in a part of the country where I can get real Italian food, and pretty much on every corner it seems. Family-style Italian lovingly prepared by old men with last names that with a vowel. My Grandfather was a Colucci, so I know that of which I speak.

Yes, I am finally starting to get excited.

We are moving to Boston.

Really.

No comments: