Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blah blah blah...

I posted a grumble about the weather on facebook and one of my pals mentioned that at least my sarcasm kept me warm. It's true. While I don't consider myself to be a negative person, I can't resist adding a little snark to my daily commentary.

In that vein, here are a few things that have annoyed me this week:

1. The cost of razor replacements. Seriously $2.50 each? I plunked down $30 for a 12 pack because it saves me $6. And no good alternative. Should I just go native?

2. Ditto for ink jet cartridges. I am positive that the amount of ink has been drastically reduced and that it will some day get to the point that I can only print a single page per cartridge.

3. Dirty snow.

4. Trader Joes running out of Pita Chips. Yep, big snow storm and everyone ransacks the snacks. Also missing from the shelves: Blue corn chips, chocolate chips... hmmm I see a pattern here.

5. The end of my box of sale wine. No, I don't mean box as in one of those boxed wines in the gallon container. I am referring to the case of seriously discounted cabernet that I picked up in November. It's gone. Back to full price. Sniff.

Ahhh, I feel warm and toasty already.

No comments: