Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Top Ten List

Ten days until we get our stuff back from storage.

The top ten things I can't wait to get my hands on:

1. My fancy extra-sharp kitchen knife. So over sawing the carrots in pieces with the cheesy dull apartment knives.
2. The Whirley-pop popcorn pot. Nothing else even comes close to making tasty stovetop popcorn. And don't even get me started on microwave popcorn. Bleh.
3. My robe, not sure why didn't I bring it with me.
4. Our bed, complete with extra-soft sheets and the perfect pillows. Ahhh, I can't wait.
5. The lavender thingy that I microwave for headaches. Could have used it more than a few times, like last night... and the other day.
6. My bathing suit cover-up. Schlepping to the pool in a t-shirt isn't cutting it.
7. My sun hat.
8. My shoes, especially the silk ones that wrap around the ankles and my one pair of Prada heels. Oh and my Kors sandals. Come to think of it ,better get a pedi.
9. My straightening iron. Haven't used it in ages, but now I need to wrangle my east coast frizz.
10. The drinkware. Sipping microbrews from a juice glass and they call these wine glasses? And my favorite coffee mug...

No comments: