Monday, February 23, 2009

Just another manic Monday

Today I am in a really great mood.

Despite the fact that, after getting up before dawn to do some writing, I only managed to get down two poorly crafted paragraphs before the Little Guy woke up an hour earlier than usual and demanded to get out of his crib.

Despite the fact that the early waker shrieked his way through the grocery store shouting "Momma balloon!" like he had some form of preschool tourettes.

Despite the fact that the aforementioned shrieking early waker (and crusher of souls, but who is holding a grudge really?), then whacked me in the head with the stainless refrigerator door while I was rooting through the cheese bin causing a shooting pain in my head that can only be likened to being stabbed by an ice pick.

Despite the fact that there is still a bag of canned goods sitting by the pantry door waiting to be put away (nope, can't do it).

Despite the fact that my kitchen is a disaster because the shrieking early waking head basher pilfered all the tupperware and lids from one of the cabinets and flung them in every direction.

Okay, maybe not. But I am trying really hard, and that counts for something right?

No comments: