Monday, April 6, 2009

And another one bites the dust...

Hubs woke up at 1:30 AM with the stomach bug. Poor guy.

I had only been asleep a few hours after getting in late from spending the evening with my girlfriend who is visiting and (thankfully) staying with other friends. I finally got back to sleep around 3:30, but was up again at 5:00 AM when Little Guy woke up asking for juice. He is actually feeling great today and was both hungry and thirsty before dawn. I managed to doze with him for a few minutes, but finally gave up on sleeping and made the kids an early breakfast. I think I clocked in roughly four hours of broken sleep, but it is best not to think about it.

Worst of all, I had to put Horizon Organic chocolate milk in my coffee because we are out of regular milk and half & half. Okay, maybe not worst of all, but really really really bad.

It can only go up from here, right?

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh no! Not a family flu!

Chocolate milk in coffee doesn't sound bad, but I have to admit I've never tried it. I assume I should stay away?

Mental Momma said...

Unless you are a flavored coffee person, which i am most definitely NOT.

latisha said...

okay i hate lol. but i actually laughed out loud so loud when i read this my daughter looked up from her book where she is usually engrossed with a frown at me! thanks for this.